Saturday, September 8, 2012

Raining in the wild


The downpour of happiness
Today, I sit beside my windowsill
To see the magic rain brings

Like the outpour of words from a writer
Tears of the heartbroken lover
Respite from the summer woes
It poured
Right into my soul, into me.

Tall buildings stood still
Enjoying the marvels of this morning pour
Those Passive spectators,
They seem to be smiling at each other
Indulging in rain drops
Every single one

Windy secrets lashing between
Hurried people running around
Tress stuck in between
Feeling misfit amongst concrete
They all rejoiced
For raining it is!

Thy creations have always awed me
Words seemed not enough
The swirling winds, cloudy skies
Rain bliss and My eyes
I can never take them away from
All that nature offers me….
And I say to myself
What a perfect way to start!.

No comments:

Post a Comment