Thursday, August 25, 2011

At the doorstep of a beautiful world of letters


I've been interested in politics. I think maybe from my age of 15??I think. I've wanted to be a politician. Well, precisely a minister. Point to be noted. It's not the digging-into-common-man's-plate factor of politicians that has tantalized me. It's the eagerness to bring about a social cause that has fascinated me. I always knew I wouldn't end up being one. Then I wished to be a lawyer, which again was a strict no-no from amma. She said law is not a profession meant for women. Some lawyer relative of mine said that to her. Anyways, whatever. I'am a writer now. I'am happy. At least I'am doing what I like.

Mechanical writing or robotic jobs are not my cup of tea. I think it applies to every soul. I cannot be a machine 8 hours a day for handsome pay. I better sit home jobless looking at the thronging crowd of my city and vastness of skies from my balcony. Writing helps me unveil a side of me which I love exploring. I experiment. I chuckle. I laugh and tears fills my eyes when I type down what's on my mind. I love life for these small little things god gifted me. I wish my spirits soar high to write till my last breath, so that I can write.

A spill over of my judgement
I write cos'I cant think of a better option
to express my views and thoughts on white
is what I would want to do till I die......

No comments:

Post a Comment