Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My star lit night tales


A moonlit night shares tales
Tales of glory and pride

I look up to see the rains like soldiers of a war
Ready to pour down once the chord strikes
I see the stars bright and strong like the martyr's wife
waiting for her spouse to seal her lips with his

The moon, a solomon
Who knows his kingdom shall hail
Queen of Queens, the breeze boasts
I determine his do's and dont's
Clouds, the Infanta
Who takes pride in daddy's might

A moonlit night shares tales
Tales of glory and pride.
The speck in the wind carries tales
Far from land unknown
The unseen squeaks and squeals of insects uncut
The night holds darkness too beautiful for words

Night I love you, you bring me dreams
Slumber is peace, peace that tranquilizes
Night I love you. Embrace me tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment