Friday, August 19, 2011

Why are all the good things bad???

I hate when I'am restricted from having chocolates, ice-creams and nuggets. Solely cos' they can make you fat. My mom raises her brows when I pick up a choc bar or ice cream pack from the shelves of Reliance Fresh of Big Bazar. "You are fat. Your clothes would not fit you very soon, makale. So stop having calories", says my mother. But being one of those disobedient brats who gets things done her way, I make sure that I grab a bar just for the THRILL of disobeying Amma (what a lame daughter!!). But all through my way back from the shop, I'am haunted by nothing but the guilt-consciousness of not obeying mom, and those added CALORIESSS!! freaky, I say. I end up either wasting it, or giving it to someone else.

Guilty pleasures. Well, they are not pleasure-d anymore. They are cursed. Oil makes you fat. Cheese and butter (slurppp!) gives you calories beyond limits. Pastries gives you pimples (well does the fat factor require a special mention?!). And when I plan to switch over to 'veggies' for a change, Potatoes (which I LOVEEEE!) also makes you fat. So summing up all of these, all the good things are bad for your health. But why god!! why do you do this? Why are things made this way? Being a quite chubby lady, with good height (the only thing that I can boast of), I think this is one of the cruel-est things nature could do to us!

It's not that all these really count for me, but I just wish.......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment