Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cuzino-graphy!

They have been with me through thick and thin. I owe my 'being social' (fairly reasonable part of it) aspect to my cousins. My sweethearts for life. If you ask me people who would be there (when I need them) till my last breath, I can easily point my fingers to THEM. Having brought up in a joint family yet having gone through all the miseries of a nuclear family, I, for well kno how important it is to have dudes to mingle with. I'am the only child. I don't really remember if I hated it. Not now anyways. I think it's solely cos' I had this lovely pair of cusins to be with. I ponder. I pondered today morning too. What would I have done if not for them around me? Whom would I call for company when I'am desperately in the mood for some window shopping? Who would I call for ice-cream company? You and me know, friends set their boundaries. ALWAYS. (dont raise your brows, I was just being FRANK).

Oscar Wilde is my favorite author. He is a class apart. But I love this quote of Constance Richards that I came across recently on the Internet: Cousins are friends that will love you forever.

P.S: On friendship day, my hugs and kisses to Appu and Dev, two cusins of mine whom I love immensely. Two lazy bums who would never even read this. I swear, if someone lays a finger on you, I shall beat them black and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment