Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Besharam-ed gentlemen

A clueless writer. I love reading Shobha De. She awes me. I wish I could talk to her for hours, and hear what she says about sexuality, or rather I would say the perverted stance of Indian men, her take on love in the Gen-Y era, hackers and smackers. Well, and more of them. Oh yeah, when coming to the so called 'sexuality' of Indian men, I must say that I live in a land where you find men masturbating by LOOKING at a one year old girl and rapes two year olds. I live in a land where girls who have not not even attained puberty are pushed into prostitution (plz notice, by her own parents), and sold to more than 200 men for cheap pay. I live in GODS OWN COUNTRY. The tag no more suits us fellow beings. Accept it, we are far away from a 'cultured society'. I'am scared. I think of my kids already (even though I havnt really even thought of marriage). How secured would be our li'l ones here? I kno nothing differs in any part of the world. Living in a land which was once considered BLISS has turned out to be HELL guaranteed with so much daunting instances haunting. Helpless, that is what I'am. That is what you are. 'Besharam morchas' and 'slut walks'???!!! C'mmon girls, that really would not help. You just give the perverts a good reason to look at you and SLURP their ass off. DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment