Sunday, August 7, 2011

The day that hates BLUE

I hate Monday. You hate it too. I know. I define Monday as getting prepared for the competition or race in life..(or whatever). But I'am glad I work in a place where 'work is considered serious. But you can take your own sweet time to get it done'. My boss has clearly put that into my system- Chill the whole day, but I need to see the stuff before 6 p.m. I think that's a pretty decent way of making your employees not-hate-work but rather imbibe a sense of responsibility into their systems. I admit, it can get boring at times. Monotonous shit??!! No, I'am a writer. I need creativity to embrace my thoughts and originality to pave way for my scribblings. Ask me how much of it is possible, I would say 'clueless' because I'am not much of a writer who loves writing 'events or press meets'. Honestly, I dont think I can let out my creativity there!

Oh no, I was supposed to talk about Monday blues, and here I'am typing away to glory about what I think on work. So its 8.30 a.m past, and I'am supposed to start crawling like a snail, and get myself to work. But I have something to look forward. I love having things to look up to, especially when life is soo BLAAAAHH! 13th of August. I shall see happiness in the air at office. Co-workers thrilled. I love my colleagues. They have the VIBES. They are supposed to, cos' we work with K'VIBE- my heaven. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment