Saturday, August 6, 2011

Karma is a BITCH

I ditched guy 1 for guy 2. Guy 2 ditched me for another girl. Hence, I realized that Karma can easily eat you. Well, does that sound a li'l awkward and funny!!? I was just trying to put forth what happened to me in simple, young SMS language (ouch! i'am not a 50 yr old. Plz dont get that statement wrong). But hey, wait a minute! I think you and I have much decent stories to establish the Karma being a bitch part. Let me not tell you my tales of guys (which is the only thing I can think of now to set the statement right). God exists. I know that. I have experienced him and her (I'am a Hindu, so you know...). I have felt the spiritual presence of positive vibes with me, at times. I love having faith in god. It helps me, so why not. Atheists, get a life. How do you think the universe exists? How does the s***t you do, come back right at you giving a whack on your face? You and I have stories on that... WTF, it does.. freaking, ain't it?? Karma, fetch me for all the good things I do too...

No comments:

Post a Comment