Saturday, August 6, 2011

A book-lovers dilemma!!!


A journalist who hates reading. Weirdness and more weirdness, ain't it? So if you are wondering who the hell this journalist is, "hello, Namaste.. It's me'! A lady who was immensely in love with English literature, abundantly loved reading classics, and someone who was absolutely in love with the whole concept of reading. I was one, long back. I juz dont get when I lost it. I wouldnt mind cursing myself for losing it. How could I? Now, the thought of spending a reasonable amount of time tripping on some good books is far from reality for me. I try, but in vain. I'am a loser, ain't I? I still love visiting the library. The multitude of books makes me jump with joy. But wait a minute! I wont read'em anyway. So why the hell so excited? phew.. I have been asking this to myself for a while. I dont plan to blame the social media whatever, or televisions for that matter. I'am grown up, and I know what I'am doing. I still love' em, but why do I stay away? I'am thinking... still thinking... thinking... for a question so difficult to be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment