Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Party Hard yo!! \m/

I couldn't think of a better title to give what I have on mind now. (Title courtesy- Rada Harish). Well, getting to the point. What do you think of parties being 'real bad'. Like the ones you see on Tv where guys lure girls, forcefully makes them sloshed, throws them onto the bed and rapes them, and all such related heinous acts? Well, I cannot stop pondering over this. Having attended my share of so called night clubs and pubs, I haven't come across one such act. Honestly, I wanna ask our intelligent film-makers on how they end up providing this cliche for night clubs. Thanks to them, people everywhere (atleast in the locale where I live) have this stereotype about parties and party-goers.

But we know. We know bad people exist. It does not really matter whether you are in a coffee shop in broad day light or club when the sun sets. Act wise. Be with the right people. Draw lines. Stick to your limits. All these help. Why would you think that any random person can cause harm to you? Chuck the movies. Witness real life, or rather realize that real things differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment