Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hit, down, bump, ouch..WTF

I drive. I love my lonely rides in my car late nights (where I manage to sneak out of home telling the lamest of lies). I'am happy I can ride my scooter amidst this chaotic traffic. Traffic in Kochi teaches me how patient a person I'am. Waiting for signals teaches me how well I can 'not-really-care' about stares being thrown at me those 5-7 minutes. The biggest lesson learnt! I can curse and use abusive language (which I invent during my course of travel) from destination 1 to destination 2 everyday. I curse the authorities. I curse our ministers. How lame would they be to eat up our tax money and do nothing about the pathetic condition of our roads? How thick-skinned would they be to withstand the media hungama that happens everyday depicting them as villains? How 'BLESSED' would they be that they are not one bit affected by the curses that thousands of ppl throw at them everyday (I proudly say I'am one amongst the 'cursers'). Such weird souls, I say! Each time I get into a gutter or pothole (eventho I try hard to not jump into one), I wish our ministers for once did what they are supposed to do- SERVE THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment