Sunday, August 21, 2011

Non Vegetarian is sin

Ehem Ehem.. look who is talking!! :D That was me. The one who said non-veg is sin. I just chewed some fish fry a while back. Guilty-consciousness haunts me. Ask me why!? I'am an animal lover. I cant bear the sight of a creature being hurt or tortured for whatever maybe the purpose. OMG! I'am so contradictory. I still haven't figured out why I cannot quit meat. I somehow manage to stay away from red meat. No beef. Cow is religious. God would get bugged with me if I have beef. When I think of the masala dipped, deep fried chicken, spicy red fish curry, or eggs (cooked in any form is appealing to my taste buds), I find it so hard to resist my guilty pleasures.

I thought. Me alone cannot make any difference to this food chain or whatever. Till the world ends, man is gonna kill and eat his fellow creatures. Maybe he thinks he is way to superior, or maybe this has become an inevitable part of our diet, or maybe those 'poor things' were born to be eaten... Recently, in Youtube, I saw how man killed and ate dogs in some weird part of the globe. GROSSS!!!!!!!!!! The way they killed it, I wished I could go there and spank him for the cruelty. Well, I know that is how chickens and mutton and beef are killed here too. OMG, why am I so contradictory? I'am just not able to take a stand. I want to quit animal meat on my palatte. I want to rely on veggies for my survival. GOD, grant me the will power. I need that desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment