Sunday, August 7, 2011

freaky shopaholic

And that's me... ! I hate admitting that, but I suck in choosing the best. All my hard-earned money wasted on nothing else but shopping. Phew..I've been hearing mom cribbing and cursing me for spending endlessly on clothes and accessories. I wish I could control them. I just can't. I try, I can't. Clothes (I'am choosy though) with faded colors mesmerize me. I love tones of lightness in my wardrobe. I hate red. It reminds me of (no...no..not blood), but puke. Wondering what a comparison?? Didn't I say initially, I get the weirdest of ideas. Call it, the dusty brain of a wanna-be-intellectual! :D

I spent four solid hours today walking around malls and checking out clothes. It was all about clothes. Clothes are so close to my heart. I went to Oberon (some 10 shops there), Nucleus Mall (arnd 5 I guess), and other small outlets you find here and there in every nook and corner of Kochi. Is it cos' they really don't have the stuff, or is it cos' I'am such a lame demanding soul?

Whatver I never got the kinda clothes I wanted to. So, buh bye.. I'am off to M. G. Road now. Let me loiter around with a specific aim, and i.e. CLOTHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment